Thank you very much everyone for a wonderful year! We have plenty of things to be thankful for as we reflect on 2015. A couple of our favorite limited edition fountain pens were released: the Pelikan M205 in beautiful Amethyst and the copper orange LAMY Al-Star.
Avid readers were happy to receive the Leuchtturm 1917 Ex Libris Private Reading Journal to create written memories of novels and other books they’ve read.
We’ve been working on expanding the helpful information in our Beginner’s Guide to Fountain Pens – check it out if you haven’t done so already. Here are some of the most popular articles:
- How do I attach a fountain pen ink cartridge?
- What kind of bottled fountain pen ink should I buy?
- Simple fountain pen cleaning in less than 60 seconds
- 10 Tips to improve ink flow in a dry-writing fountain pen
Our 5 most popular blog posts from 2015:
- 10 Fountain Pens to Buy For Your Boyfriend
- Best Paper Notebooks for Left-Handed Writers
- Why Use a Paper Appointment Book or Planner
- Best Paper Tablets for Writing Letters With A Fountain Pen
- 12 Reasons We Love to Write With Gray Fountain Pen Ink
As we move along in 2016, we’re not sure what new and exciting pens and paper will appear in our online store or what new blog posts we will write. We do know that we will continue to offer discounted prices every day on a wide variety of paper notebooks, fountain pens, appointment books and Eurogames. Thanks again for a great year!by