The 2013 school year has almost come to a close for many happy, relieved and proud Graduates. What will you get your Grad to celebrate their accomplishments? We’re happy to share a few of our ideas.
1) The 5 Book
The 5 Book has got to be one of the ultimate gifts for any Graduate. As Grads enter college or the work force they face the challenge of setting goals and making many decisions. What can help? The 5 Book was designed to stimulate thinking and direct your Grad to goals they can use to map out the next five years of their life. Really, I think just about every one of us could use this book.
(Aurora Style Fountain Pen in the color Aquamarine)
2) A Classy Pen
A classy pen can last a lifetime and then be passed on to a future generation of Graduates. Even in a world full of technology a fantastic pen is a gift that is really appreciated. Chances are your Grad has not yet experienced the pleasure of writing with a fountain pen. The sleek modern design of the Aurora Style fountain pen was created with young professionals in mind. Fill it with some Aurora fountain pen cartridges in a deep black ink and impress a hipster!
(Delta Vintage Rollerball Pen in the color Deep Ocean)
If you feel that a fountain pen is a little too old-fashioned for your Grad, a quality rollerball pen that can be refilled with fountain pen ink is a good alternative. A classy rollerball pen works well when signing documents that produce multiple carbon copies. Pulling out a beautiful Delta Vintage rollerball pen for the signature that finalizes a deal is sure to impress! J. Herbin ink cartridges in the color Bleu Nuit would be a nice match.
When you invest in the gift of a classy pen, a genuine leather pen case is the perfect accessory. It protects your pen from damage when it is carried in a purse or briefcase. Aston Leather has many fine leather pen cases to fit your Grad’s needs. The Aston single pen leather slip case is a simple, reasonably priced popular choice that comes in three choices of color.
The Rhodia Meeting Book can help keep a young professional entering the business world organized and on top of their project deadlines and goals. It’s more than just for work meetings though – the layout is based on a method of note taking designed by a professor at Cornell University. This note taking method can help any college student refresh their memory for mid-terms and finals.
(Moleskine Audio Cassette Journal)
This is an action packed, eventful time of a young person’s life. A unique journal is a great outlet for emotions and channeling creativity. The Moleskine Audio Cassette Journal celebrates the 50th anniversary of the audio cassette with a fun retro design..
Chances are your Grad could use some inexpensive R&R with their friends. Why not introduce them to a Eurogame and they can discover for themselves why these games are increasingly popular! Settlers of Catan is a great gateway to the world of Eurogames.
Do you have a Grad in your life? What gift ideas or special plans do you have in mind for them?
Want to win a $25.00 gift certificate to spend at Writer’s Bloc? See the comments below for details!by
27 Replies to “Graduation Gifts 2013”
WRITER’S BLOC $25.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE GIVEAWAY!
HOW TO ENTER:
– To enter leave one comment per person on this blog article.
– To increase your chances of winning share this Writer’s Bloc Giveaway with others! For additional entries link to this giveaway on your own blog or on social media and include a link to where you mentioned it in separate comments on this blog post. Each comment = one entry.
– No purchase necessary to enter.
– Entries will be accepted now through May 20, 2013 at midnight Pacific Time.
– The winner will be chosen at random from all entries and announced here on this blog on May 22, 2013.
– Winner will be contacted using the email address provided with your blog comment.
– The winner will have until June 5, 2013 to contact us and claim their prize or the prize will be forfeited.
– Prize consists of one $25.00 gift certificate valid only at http://www.shopwritersbloc.com
– Not redeemable for cash – no cash value.
– Gift certificate code will be sent to the winner via email.
– Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
– Anyone 18 years of age or older can enter, but please keep in mind that Writer’s Bloc will only ship merchandise to the following countries: USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, France, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden, UK and Germany.
– Giveaway is being offered by Writer’s Bloc, 4230 SE King Rd #120, Portland, OR 97222
– Email addresses and other info are only used to verify and contact the winner.
Nice list of graduation gifts. Would have liked them when I graduated! lol Thanks for the giveaway!
I graduated from university myself only a couple years ago and I didn’t get any gifts at all! Maybe if I win this giveaway I could buy myself some belated graduation gifts 🙂 I’d love to try that Rhodia Meeting Book, for example…
Hope to win!
Would love to win! dinos_still_exist (at) yahoo (dot) com
nice gift ideas
Those are all great graduation gifts. Thanks for the giveaway!
Great list! Love the Aurora Style pens.
I still have and use the fountain pen my father gave me as a pre-graduation present a long while ago.
The graduating student in my life is … ME! And this is an awesome list of gifts. In fact, I actually stumbled on this blog when I was searching for journals and leather pen/pencil cases for myself, but I’m definitely interested in that 5 book now as well! Now to link this to my friends/family … 😛 Hint hint to them!
Can’t go wrong with settlers!
Good luck everyone!
I wouldn’t give the Moleskine with a fountain pen. You never know when you’ll get a bad batch of paper.
I shared this in Twitter, too! https://twitter.com/TurtleKnitta/status/334694799573676032
Great gift ideas. Love the pen case.
Love to win as well. Good luck to everyone!
I’m not even kidding when I say I’d consider going back to school just so I could justify considering a grad gift for myself…!
Shared on my Facebook page 🙂
Would love to sample these wares
See my tweet here https://twitter.com/marlermedia/status/335708266954907649
I love that Aurora fountain pen! These are some great gift ideas.
I would love to win this!
Lovely gift ideas. I would have loved any of these as a graduation gift.
What a lovely set of gifts! Too bad I graduated college 16 years ago;) Thanks for the chance to win!
Great ideas to keep creativity going. 🙂
some of these gifts would have been great when I graduated!
things to keep in mind for grad program graduation…
and on twitter: https://twitter.com/ToriCoupons/status/336250280222015488