Great news for dot grid paper fans: the Rhodiarama soft cover notebook with dot grid paper is now available in the USA!
The paper is ivory in color and has a subtle grey dots printed in a 5 mm x 5 mm grid. These dots are meant to be an unobtrusive guide to your writing and sketching and they are also great for Bullet Journaling. If you haven’t already heard of Bullet Journaling it’s a simple and effective method of organizing your notes as you take them. The Rhodia Drive blog has a series of blog posts on Bullet Journaling to get you started.
We’ve already reviewed the details and performance of the Rhodiarama soft cover notebook with lined paper here: Rhodiarama Soft Cover Notebooks. Some of our favorite features of this notebook are:
- The 90g high quality paper is fantastic for fountain pens!
- The journal is slim and easy to carry
- Comes with dot grid or lined paper
- The leatherette cover is not only flexible it’s soft to the touch
- There’s an expandable pocket inside the back cover
- Binding is stitched so you can open the notebook flat and pages don’t fall out
- Available in a variety of fun cover colors
Do you use Rhodia notebooks? Which one is your favorite?by